Thursday, 3 November 2011
Baseball
My favorite sport is baseball. When I was 8 years old, I started baseball until 18 years old. So, I have played for 10 years old. Therefore, I like baseball and I have that there are many reasons. First, I believe that Japan is the strongest team in the world, because Japan has twice won the World Baseball Classic. So, I think Japanese baseball is stronger than Major League Baseball. Second, I like team play sports, because more fun than single sports. Third, if you are the most fun baseball is batting. I still can not forget that I feel hit the ball with a bat. For all these reasons, baseball is my favorite sport for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I lived in Japan, I saw a few games - one with the Hiroshima Carp and a couple with the Fukuoka Daiei Hawks (I think they're called SoftBank now?) I was surprised at how excited all the fans got; there was lots of music, balloons, etc.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
Therefore, I think Japanese baseball is stronger than Major League baseball (don't start a sentence with so!)
For all these reasons, baseball is my favorite sport.