If I get $10 million I have two things. First, I will go all over the world. Because I want to see foreign cultures. I would like to have various experiences there, for example, difference food, culture differences, difference to think, Etc… Second, I want to buy a luxury car. I have many place to drive it. Because, I like the drive it. I love riding in a car that’s running over to my favorite music at night. Also, I want to travel by car.

Is there a kind of luxury car that you prefer? I think a Lambourghini would be nice! Also, next time could you try to make your blog entry a little longer? 100 words or more would be good. :)
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
First, I will go all over the world because I want to see foreign cultures.
I love riding in a car that's playing my favorite music at night.