Thursday, 13 October 2011

Holidays

My favorite holiday is the New Year holidays .When we were children, we get usually of money from grandparents and relative, so all Japanese children like New Year holidays. In addition, we eat traditional foods (oseti) at us grandparents’ house with near relative. For example, sea bream, lobstor, soup containing moti, and more. Also, we go to the practice of visiting a shrine or temple at the beginning of the New Year. We pray for peace and prosperity in the family and good luck.
The real reason I like to drink from a cup of much!  

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved the way that food is presented in Japan. It almost looks too beautiful to eat!
    Unfortunately we don't have any special food to eat on New Year's Day here.

    Corrections:
    When we were children, we usually got money from grandparents and relatives, so all Japanese children like New Year holidays.

    Also, I'm not sure what the last sentence means...can you say it in other words?

    ReplyDelete